PaySimple, a leading provider of SaaS (Software as a Service) on-demand electronic payment solutions for small businesses, has a blog post 8 Outstanding Blogs and Resources for Small Businesses and they included Smallbizlabs in their list.
From the blog post:
Here is a list of blogs, in no particular order, in which I feel most closely follows our PATH philosophy:
- Duct Tape Marketing – Great at providing daily resources and advice for small businesses.
- Small Business Trends – A variety of distinct voices that help small businesses get on track for success. Not only are there great conversations, but Anita Campbell is more than helpful when responding to questions/comments.
- How To Change The World – A practical guide to entrepreneurship and marketing. Not only is Guy Kawasaki’s blog interesting, but by following him on other social networks, you are sure to run across useful and entertaining information.
- SmallBizTechnology.com – With so many new technologies emerging every day, SmallBizTechnology helps small businesses provide information and strategies to help your business grow.
- Escape From Cubicle Nation – Tired of the corporate world? Want to start your own business? Pamela Slim encourages, while providing advice and resources to start your dream job.
- StartUp Nation – A laundry list of authors that cover a variety of categories – they are a “one-stop shop” for great content and resources.
- Small Business Labs – Great place to keep up-to-date with the future of small businesses.
- American Express OPEN Blog – A compilation of small business experts writing on topics including Finance, Marketing, Innovation, Leadership, and Management. Keep your eyes open because you will definitely run across authors from the other blogs in this list.
Needless to say, we are thrilled to be in the same list with these great blogs. Thanks.