On tuesday, September 29, 2009, at the Renaissance Hotel in Washington, Network Solutions is holding GrowSmartBiz, a one-day educational conference and networking event focused on actionable growth strategies for small businesses.
- Insights into best practices of successful small businesses
- Strategies for growth despite the current economy
- Cost-effective ways to market and promote their businesses
- Tips for raising capital, and
- An opportunity to connect with small business owners, experts, and solution providers
Chris Anderson, Editor in Chief at Wired Magazine and author of the best selling books Free and The Long Tale is keynoting. He is giving away for free a copy of Free to attendees.
I'm honored to be moderating a panel discussion with the topic: Driving Small Business Performance With Marketing & Innovation. The panelist are Ramon Ray of SmallBizTechnology, Bob London of London, Ink, Marissa Levin of Information Experts and John Arnold of Constant Contact.
I'm really excited to hear this great group of small business experts share their small business advice, tips and success strategies.
I hope to see you in DC on September 29th.